Quitting Made Easier, Choose Your Path
Why Should I Connect With the Maine QuitLink?
- It’s free and totally confidential.
- Registration is easy and you can complete by phone or online.
- You can pick the program that is right for you – including phone coaching, web coaching or individual services.
- We offer positive, supportive messages. We won’t pressure you or put you down.
- We offer personal support geared to your life.
- You are 2-3 times more likely to quit with the Maine QuitLink than when you try to quit on your own.
What Happens When I Connect With the Maine QuitLink?
- We’ll ask questions to see what kind of help you need.
- If you are ready to quit, we’ll help you set a quit date, and we’ll make a plan just for you.
- We’ll help you think about what makes you smoke or vape and give ideas to help you cope with urges.
- You’ll have the option of sign up to receive free quit medications, such as nicotine patches, gum, or lozenges, to support your quit attempt.
Find the Program to Help You Quit Your Way
We know taking the first step is hard, but we are here to support you wherever you may be in your quitting process. We provide the support you need to help you become tobacco or vape-free for life. Watch our services overview video to learn more about programs to help you quit your way.
We offer free, confidential support to all people, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, gender identity or sexual orientation. This support includes qualified interpreters for people whose primary language is not English, and services to assist individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.