Maine Vaping Quit Support Line
The Maine Vaping Quit Support Line is free and confidential. We are here to support any Maine adult or youth resident by providing services to assist those who vape and want to quit. You may also call if you need assistance to support a loved one who vapes or have general questions about vaping.
Call 1-844-9NO-VAPE to speak with a coach or email NoVAPE@MaineQuitLink.com for support.
Trained coaches will work with callers to:
- Enroll in quitting support services
- Provide tips for speaking to youth around vaping
- Provide local vaping resource information
Additional Vaping Resources:
- My Life, My Quit™ is the free and confidential way to quit smoking or vaping. Text “Start My Quit” to 36072 anytime.
- Download the Vaping Conversation Guide for Parents
- Anyone who uses e-cigarettes exclusively or uses both electronic and combustible products can use the Maine QuitLink services and work with a Quit Coach who will assist them in creating a personalized quit plan.
- Visit MaineHealth Center for Tobacco Independence website for information on training opportunities and resources for providers, public health professionals, school personnel and others.